查看: 908|回复: 2

深情的------Love to be Loved

[复制链接]

胸怀六国志

发表于 2006-2-23 15:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
其实不太明白他为什么把这首歌唱成接近撕心裂肺的呐喊 但是真的很好听很感人的---- I can't believe I'm standing here Been waiting for so many years and Today I found the queen to reign my heart. You changed my life so patiently And turned it into something good and real I feel just like I felt in all my dreams. There are questions hard to answer, can't you see... Baby, tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life? Show me how can I show you That I'm blinded by your light. When you touch me, I can touch you To find out the dream is true. I love to be loved by you. You're looking kinda scared right now, You're waiting for the wedding vows. But I don't know if my tongue's able to talk Your beauty is just blinding me, Like sunbeams on a summer stream And I gotta close my eyes to protect me. Can you take my hand and lead me from here please? Yeah,yeah Baby, tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life? Show me how can I show you That I'm blinded by your light. When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true. I love to be loved I need to be loved I love to be loved by you. I know they're gonna say Our love's not strong enough tO last forever. And I know they're gonna say that we'll give up Because of heavy weather. But how can they understand That our love is just heaven-sent, We keep on going on and on Cause this is where we both belong. Baby, tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life? Show me how can I show you That I'm blinded by your light. When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true I love to be loved I need, yes I need to be loved I love to be loved by you. Yes, I love to be loved by you. Love to be Loved [mp=450,50,1]http://202.101.237.119/ftp/xzhome/Marc_Terenzi_-_Love_To_Be_Loved_By_You.MP3[/mp] 不能相信我正在这里站立 等候这么多年和 今天我发现皇后当政我的心 你改变我的活如此的忍耐 而且将它变成好的东西和真正的 我觉得正直起来像我在我所有的梦中感觉 有难回答的问题 你不能见到…吗 宝贝,告诉我我如何能告诉你 我爱你超过生活 表示我我如何能表示你 我被你的灯盲人 当你碰我的时候 , 我能碰你 发现梦是真实的 我爱被你爱 你正在立刻惊吓看类型 你正在等候婚礼誓约 但是我不知道是否我的舌聪明的说话 你的美人很正直使人眩目的我 喜欢在一条夏天水流上的阳光和 我必须接近地我的眼睛保护我 你能轮流我的手并且带领我吗 从这里请是的。。。是的。。。 宝贝,告诉我我如何能告诉你 我爱你超过生活 表示我我如何能表示你 我被你的灯盲人 当你碰我的时候 , 我能碰你 发现梦是真实的 我爱被爱,我需要被爱 我爱被你爱 我认识他们将要说我们的爱不是够强壮永远地持续 而且我认识他们将要说我们因为暴风雨天气将会放弃 但是他们如何能了解,我们的爱很正直天堂送 我们继续不停地去因素这是我们俩都属于…的地方 宝贝,告诉我我如何能告诉你 我爱你超过生活 表示我我如何能表示你 我被你的灯盲人 当你碰我的时候 , 我能碰你 发现梦是真实的 我爱被爱,我需要是的我需要被爱 我爱被你爱 是的我爱被你爱 。。。。。。。。

发表于 2006-2-23 16:00 | 显示全部楼层
不错~
"轻轻的我走了,正如我轻轻的来;悄悄的我走了,正如我悄悄的来;我挥一挥衣袖,不带走一片云彩"
回复 使用道具

发表于 2006-2-23 16:17 | 显示全部楼层
歌很深情的, 金属音乐有些听着烦躁. 歌词可能是南方人翻译的,读着有些别扭.
回复 使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

九月家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 00:50